Headlines from the last cycle
- RNC Chairman Michael Steele rejects Afghan War
- Senator Lindsay Graham (SC) predicts the Tea Party will die out.
- Jobnumbers: down 125.000 total, private sector up 83.000, unemployment rate down to 9.5%
- Obama’08 boss David Plouffe talks about possible GOP takeover in November
- KY-Sen candidate Rand Paul (R) on analogies US v. Roman Empire
- FL-Gov Charlie Crist (I) turns to democratic fundraisers.
- Just in: Top GOPs calling for booting Steele – again.
Some headlines after SotU-day.
- Supreme Justice Alito mouthing “not true” during SotU speech
- Biden innocent gaffe on unemployment/employment growing
- Impressive Sotu buzzword analysis on FiveThirtyEight
- Sotu attack on high court and loss of US sovereignty ripples
- Yemen fighting over, Saudi claims victory, Houthis claim truce
- Iran executes two post-election protesters from last June
Some headlines of wednesday – late January 2010
Some of the headlines this sunday