From his public schedule for the UN Summit in NYC:
Tuesday Sept 20th
- Morning meeting with Mustafa Abdel Jalil, the chairman of Libya’s National Transitional Council.
- A high-level multilateral meeting on the future of Libya chaired by U.N. Secretary General Ban Ki-moon.
- A meeting with Afghan President Hamid Karzai.
- A “brief” meeting with new Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff.
- US and Brazil host a meeting of “dozens of countries” to announce commitments to Obama’s Open Government Partnership initiative
- Obama meet Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan on Tuesday afternoon.
- Wednesday morning is Obama’s big speech before the UNGA.
- Meeting with new Japanese Prime Minister Yoshihiko Noda.
- Lunch with Ban.
- Speech at the Clinton Global Initiative
- Bilaterals with British Prime Minister David Cameron and French President Nicolas Sarkozy.
- Meet with South Sudan’s president, Salva Kiir, on Wednesday afternoon.
Other: Obama is planning to meet with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, but no time has yet been set. There are no plans to meet with Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas.
More on the schedule and context here.